A. Procedure for launching Technical Customer complaints of VSM Customers.
1. All defective products sent for analysis should be within the scope of guarantee as mentioned on the Invoice.
2. VSMTER form should be filled with maximum details from the complainant.
Please ensure that all compulsory fields are filled completely in all respects too.
This will help to ascertain the exact cause and to supply appropriate solutions.
3. Products sent for analysis should be sent with a Delivery Challan mentioning the following details
- Failed products for inspection/analysis.
- Type - Qty. - Value - (Approximate value of failed product)
4. A copy of the challan should be attached outside the box so that courier can pay Octroi for the same before delivering to Vehicle Parts Centre. Octroi will be borne
5. The products should be sent on freight paid door delivery basis to Vehicle Parts Centre. It would be preferable if any of the following Couriers are used.
- First Flight Couriers
- Professional Couriers etc….
6. Please note failed products are not to be sent directly on any personal name. The faulty product along with the completed VSMTER form & Delivery challan should be sent to Vehicle Parts Centre only.
7. Address for sending failed products for analysis.
Vehicle Parts Centre,
SKF India Limited,
Pune – 411 033.